The Franklin Lacrosse Club (FLC) is a 100% volunteer driven organization. Volunteers are always needed in a multitude of roles that will beneficially support the club.
Currently, the Board of Directors is seeking to fill the Communications Director/Secretary position.
Communications Director/Secretary duties per our Bylaws.
- Keep any minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors in one or more books provided for that purpose.
- See that all notices are duly given in accordance with these Bylaws or as required by law.
- Be custodian of the Association’s corporate records required by law are properly kept and filed; statements and all other documents and records required by law are properly kept and filed
- In general, perform all duties incident to the Office of Communications Director and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him or her by the Board of Directors or the President.
- Develop and maintain FLC’s website and social media accounts displaying information for members of the club and the general public.
- Create all flyers and promotional materials for summer/fall clinics, parades, and any future needs determined by the Board of Directors.