Welcome to the Fall Skills Clinic hosted by the Franklin Lacrosse Club.
We are looking forward to having your son/daughter at our fun, skill-based experience.
Sunday, October 20th
Franklin High School Stadium
Boys 3rd-8th grade: 10 am-12:30 pm (if you need equipment, please arrive at 9:30am)
Girls 3rd-8th grade: 1 pm-3:30 pm
REGISTER: Know someone interested in trying Lacrosse, share the this with them.
We would love to have more kids join us at our fun clinic! Registration closes at noon, Friday, October 18th. https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/210259
(If you are registering a returning player, be sure to update their grade level for this year!)
REMINDERS FOR CAMP:
- Check in at the registration/check-in table at the entrance of the stadium. If you need to still pay, you may do so at check-in. Check or Cash only accepted at the clinic.
- Only water is allowed on the FHS Turf. No Gatorade or other liquids.
- Tennis shoes or cleats are allowed on the turf.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, we will be outside for the entire clinic.
- Current Players, please make sure to bring your own sticks and gear. We have quite a few new players and want to make sure we have enough gear for everyone attending the clinic.
- Pizza will be served after each session, stick around to enjoy some food with your fellow players. If you have any allergies/restrictions please let FLC know beforehand so we may accommodate.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com