2022 Informational Kick-Off Meeting Documents
- MAYLA Boundary Waiver - All Franklin Lacrosse Club players must currently live within the Franklin Public School District boundaries. If the player resides within the Franklin district and does not attend a Franklin School, please contact our Program Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on enrollment options. If a family attends a parochial/private school, then the player must register for the club that corresponds to the school district boundaries in which the player's primary residence is located. If that district does not have a program, players must contact the MAYLA Commissioner at Robin.email@example.com to be directed to the closest available club. Players outside of the Franklin Public School District must receive permission from MAYLA before registering with FLC each year. To receive permission, submit this waiver to the MAYLA Commissioner at Robin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022 Winter Warm-up Schedule - all practices held at the Milwaukee Yard (13th and Drexel Ave - 2nd floor)
- Boys 3/4 - Wednesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm
- Boys 5/6 - Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8pm
- Boys 7/8 - Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-9pm
- Girls 3/4 - Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm
- Girls 5/6 - Wednesdays and Thursdays 7-8pm
- Girls 7/8 - Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-9pm
2022 Fundraising Documents
- 2022 Fundraising Handouts
- Business Sponsorship Letter and Form
- Sponsors can find an online sponsor form here.